Oct 28, 2010

Almost 8 months

Thanks for not giving up on me, I know it has been forever since my last post. The past few months have flown by as I have been busy being back at school, and coaching volleyball. It is really hard to believe that Brendan is already almost 8 months old. I already feel he is growing up too fast. He is no longer a little baby but starting to become a little boy.



He is crawling everywhere and pulling himself up on everything he can. He is learning to wave bye-bye and laughing more and more. What a joy to be his Mom. It is so fun to watch him explore and learn all about his world. It is a little more exhausting (gone are the days of setting him down on the bed to finish a few chores) but so amazing to watch him learn everyday. Now if we could just get over all the ear infections.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...so good to see him and give him kisses. Thanks for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete