Jan 11, 2011

Cleaning Crew

I don't know if this makes me a good or bad Mom, but I already have Brendan helping me with chores :) He loves to help me vacuum. I put him in the backpack and away we go all over the house! It makes cleaning very fun and enjoyable to get to do it with someone!


I really like a clean house. I don't do messes very well and like things to be organized. I also am a big fan of efficiency. Several years ago I read a suggestion in a magazine that has really helped make cleaning our house a much easier, more enjoyable thing. The suggestion was to only clean one room in the house each day. I decided to alter this a little and do one cleaning chore each day. I love it!! I spend somewhere between 15-30min every day completing one cleaning chore. One day I vaccum, one day I clean the kitchen, one day I sweep and mop, one day I clean the bathrooms, etc... The best part is my house almost always feels clean. Cleaning no longer feels like a huge chore. I encourage you to try it!

1 comment: