May 2, 2012

Visit with Friends

My dear friend Kim and her adorable son Graham came a few weeks ago to stay with us and help me.  It was so nice to have some company, being home with an infant can be very lonely.  Brendan was home from Stacey's for spring break so he LOVED having someone around to play with.  Graham is 16 months (9 months younger than Brendan), this was the first time that the boys truly played together.  There was lots of Brendan stealing whatever Graham wanted to play with, and Brendan trying to get Graham to do what he wanted (such a big brother already), but they did have a good time!  Kim was AWESOME!  She helped bring a bunch of food for meals, let me get a good nap in, ran errands for me, hung out with Brendan, and was the best company I could ask for.  It was the shot in the arm I needed to continue on with this new baby stage.  Thank you Kim for driving all that way, doing so much, and for being the best friend I could ever ask for!!

Here are a few pics of the boys.  They drove these cars around for hours, hard to get a picture of them because they don't stand still very long, if at all  :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment